Evaluation Kit for the MAX40660
The MAX40660 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40660 trans-impedance amplifiers.
Note that the MAX40660 EV kit provides an electrical interface to the IC that is similar, but not the same as a photodiode.
The MAX40660 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX40660ATB/VY+ installed.
- Easy Electrical Evaluation of the MAX40660
- EV Kit Designed for 50Ω Interfaces
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Tested 10-TDFN-EP MAX40660ATB/VY+ device
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Applications
- Autonomous Driving Systems
- Industrial Safety Systems
- LIDAR Receivers
- Optical Distance Measurement
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V