Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy +3.3V Electrical Evaluation of MAX40658
- EV Kit Designed for 50Ω Interfaces
- -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- Evaluated 8-TDFN-EP MAX40658AETA+ Device
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Autonomous Driving Systems
- Industrial Safety Systems
- LIDAR Receivers
- Optical Distance Measurement
The MAX40658 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40658 and MAX40659 transimpedance amplifier.
Note that the MAX40658 evaluation kit provides an electrical interface to the IC that is similar, but not identical to, a photodiode.
The MAX40658 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX40658AETA+ 18.3kΩ transimpedance device installed. To evaluate the MAX40659AETA+ (36.6kΩ transimpedance), contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible device.