Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use 0805 Components
- 2.7V to 20V Single Supply or ±1.35V to ±10V Dual Supplies
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Chemical Sensor Interface
- Industrial: Process and Control
- Medical Pulse Oximetry
- Photodiode Sensor Interface
- Precision Instrumentation
The MAX40242 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40242 low-input bias current, low-noise operational amplifier (op amp) in an 8-pin μMAX® package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. The component pads accommodate 0805 packages, making them easy to solder and replace. The EV kit comes with a MAX40242ANA+ installed.