Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide -0.1V to 36V Input Range Common Mode Range
- Operates Off a Single 5V Supply
- Unidirectional/Bidirectional Operation
- On-the-Fly Gain Input Jumper
- Shutdown Mode Jumper
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Base Station
- Current Sensing in Power Management Systems
- Medical Instruments
- Notebook Computers
- Portable and Battery-Operated Systems
- Smart Phones and Tablets
The MAX40204 evaluation kit (EV kit) is designed to evaluate the MAX40204ANA+, a precision bidirectional current-sense amplifier with wide common-mode input in an 8-bump WLP package. The EV kit provides bidirectional and unidirectional current-sensing options, a jumper (J1) to switch between two gain options (10V/V and 100V/V), and another jumper (J2) to place the board in low power mode.
The EV kit features Kelvin connections for force and sense at the amplifier inputs and a very precise current- sense resistor with a ±0.5% tolerance for accurate measurement. Various test points are included for additional evaluation. The EV kit PCB is available with the MAX40204ANA+ installed.