Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Precision Real-Time Current Monitoring
- 0V to +76V Input Common-Mode Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Base Stations and Communication Equipment
- Industrial Control and Automation
- Power Management Systems
- Server Backplanes
The MAX40201 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40201 dual-channel, high-precision, high-voltage, current-sense amplifier. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40201 in an ultra-small, 1.3mm x 2mm, 8-bump wafer-level package (WLP).
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX40201WAWA+ installed, which is the 200V/V gain version. Other gain options are available. Contact the factory for the pin-compatible MAX40201TAWA+ (G = 25V/V), MAX40201FAWA+ (G = 50V/V), and MAX40201HAWA+ (G = 100V/V).