Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Drops Less Than 45mV at 500mA
- Less than 2µA Leakage When Reverse-Biased
- Supply Voltage Range: Between 1.5V and 5.5V
- Low Supply Quiescent Current: 7µA (typ), 18µA (max)
- Thermally Self-Protecting
- Tiny 0.73mm × 0.73mm 4-bump WLP
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Evaluates MAX40200ANS+
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cellular Phones
- Electronic Toys
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- Portable Media Players
- Portable/Wearable Medical Devices
- USB-Powered Peripherals
The MAX40200 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40200 “ideal-diode”. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40200 in a tiny, space-saving 4-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The MAX40200 is also available in a 5-pin SOT23 (MAX40200AUK+), which is not compatible with this EV kit.
The MAX40200 EV kit PCB comes with two MAX40200ANS+ devices installed. The MAX40200 device is a current-switch, which drops so little voltage as to approximate an “ideal diode”.
The MAX40200 parts are available in a tiny 0.73mm × 0.73mm 4-bump WLP with a 0.35mm bump pitch and is only 0.5mm high. It operates over the extended -40°C to +125°C temperature range.