Simplified Block Diagram
- Accommodates Multiple Op Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Home Medical (Blood Glucose, Weight Scale, Blood Pressure, EKG)
- Industrial IOT (Pressure, Flow, Level, Temperature, Proximity)
- Optical Sensors
- SAR ADC Driver
- Wearable Devices
The MAX40111 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40111 low-offset, low-power, rail-to-rail I/O operational amplifier in a 6-pin wafer-level package (WLP). The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components.
The EV kit comes with a MAX40111ANT+ installed.