Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +2.7V to +5.5V Supply Voltage Range across VDD and VSS
- 42MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (MAX40088/MAX40087), Gain = 5V/V Stable
- 10MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (MAX40075/MAX40079), Gain = 1V/V Stable
- Ultra-Low Distortion (0.0002% with 1kΩ load)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- ADC Buffers
- DAC Output Amplifiers
- Digital Scales
- Low-Noise Microphone/Preamplifiers
- Medical Instrumentation
- Strain Gauges/Sensor Amplifiers
- Transimpedance Amplifiers
The MAX40088 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the MAX40075/ MAX40088/MAX40079/MAX40087 ICs. The MAX40088 EV kit printed circuit board (PCB) comes installed with MAX40088AUT+ in 6-SOT23 package.
The device is a rail-to-rail output op amp offering 10MHz Gain Bandwidth product (MAX40075/MAX40079) and 42MHz Gain Bandwidth product (MAX40088/MAX40087). The EV kit operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V DC power supply or from ±1.35V to ±2.75V split supply.