Simplified Block Diagram
- Precision Real-Time Current-Monitoring with Fault Detection
- Internal Available1.5V Reference
- -0.3V to +65V Input Common Mode Range
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Evaluates 8-µMAX MAX40056FAUA+ Device
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Stack Monitors
- Current Monitoring of Inductive Loads
- PWM H-Bridge Motor In-line/In-phase/ Winding Current Sensing
- Solenoid Current Sensing
The MAX40056 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40056F/MAX40056T/MAX40056U high-precision, high-voltage, bidirectional current sense amplifier for PWM applications, such as servo motor control and solenoid drive. The MAX40056F/MAX40056T/ MAX40056U are ideal for 48V, or less BLDC, induction motor applications (such as robotics), pick-and-place machines, 3D prints, or other servo motor control systems.
This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40056FAUA+ in an 8-pin µMAX package, with Gain = 50V/V. For other available pin-compatible options (MAX40056TAUA+, Gain = 20V/V, MAX40056HAUA+, Gain = 10V/V), contact the factory.