Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps (Typ)
- Low Over-Drive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 20mV to 100mV)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V
- 39.4mW at 2.7V Supply
- Power-Efficient LVDS Outputs
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Automotive Applications
- Distance Sensing in LIDAR, RADAR, and SONAR
- High-Speed Differential Line Receivers
- High-Speed Level-Shifting
- High-Speed Triggering in Oscilloscopes
- Test and Measurement
- Threshold Detectors
- Time-of-Flight Sensors
The MAX40025 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40025 ultra-low 280ps propagation delay, ultra-low dispersion comparator. The board provides layout options that allow the input termination to be easily modified for alternative input terminations. The comparator outputs are designed to drive low voltage differential signal outputs (LVDS). The LVDS outputs help minimize power dissipation and interfaces directly with high speed interconnect devices, FPGAs and CPUs. The MAX40025 comparator is ideal for time of flight distance measurement applications.
This evaluation kit demonstrates the MAX40025CAWT+ in 6-pin wafer-level package (WLP). For other available pincompatible option (MAX40025AAWT+), contact factory.