Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Integrated Current Sense Element
- 4-Decade Measurement Range
- Maintains Accuracy from < 300µA to 3A
- Withstands Overloads to 4A
- +2.5V to +5.5V Input Common Mode Range
- Low Power Mode Reduces Supply Current to <10µA
- Tiny 1.98mm x 1.31mm 15-Bump WLP
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Evaluates the MAX40016ANL+
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Mobile Devices
- Portable Instruments
- RF Power Monitoring
The MAX40016 evaluation kit (EV Kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40016 wide dynamic range current sense amplifier. The MAX40016 integrates the sense element, eliminating a bulky and costly external sense/ shunt resistor. The device measures four of decades of current (from < 300µA to 3A) while maintaining a highly accurate output reading. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40016 in a tiny, space-saving, 15-bump wafer-level package (WLP).
The MAX40016 EV kit PCB comes with the MAX40016ANL+ device installed.