Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 1.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Comes in Unity-Gain Buffer Configuration
- Can Be Configured in Inverting, Non-Inverting, and Differential Amplifier Configurations
- Evaluates the Device in a 6-Bump WLP
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Fitness wearables
- Mobile Phones
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- Portable Instrumentation
- Portable Medical Devices
The MAX40007 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the MAX40007 IC, offered in a space-saving 1.1mm × 0.76mm, 6-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The device is a rail-to-rail micropower op amp drawing only 700nA of supply current. The EV kit operates from a single 1.7V to 5.5V DC power supply.