Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +1.7V to +5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs/Outputs
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Consumer Electronics
- Electronic Toys
- Portable Instrumentation
- Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Devices
- Tablet/Notebook Computers
The MAX40006 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40006 low-power, MOS-input operational amplifier (op amp) in a 6-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as a noninverting amplifier, but can easily be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. Low-power, low-input VOS, and rail-to-rail input/output stages make this device ideal for a variety of measurement applications. The component pads accommodate packages, making them easy to solder and replace. The EV kit comes with a MAX40006ANT+ installed.