Simplified Block Diagram
- 0.1V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 1.7V to 5.5V External Reference Range (MAX40002ANS–MAX40005ANS)
- 1.7V to 5.5V VCC Range with Internal Reference (MAX40002ANS_ _─MAX40005ANS_ _)
- 0.2V, 0.5V, 0.9V and 1.222V Internal Reference Options Available
- Evaluates 4-Bump WLP Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Electronic Toys
- Mobile Devices
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Instrumentation
- Portable Medical Devices
The MAX40002–MAX40005 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PC boards that evaluate the MAX40002ANS02–MAX40005ANS02 single comparators. The MAX40002ANS02–MAX40005ANS02 operate from a VCC supply between 1.7V to 5.5V, come with an internal reference voltage of 0.2V, and have a wide 0.1V to 5.5V input voltage (IN) range. These EV kits demonstrate the MAX40002ANS02–MAX40005ANS02 in an ultra-small, 0.76mm x 0.76mm, 4-bump wafer-level package (WLP) with 0.35mm bump spacing.
These EV kits are configured to evaluate all devices in the MAX40002–MAX40005/MAX40012–MAX40015 family that have a 4-bump wafer-level package (WLP). To evaluate other WLP devices in this MAX40002–MAX40005/ MAX40012–MAX40015 family other than what is preinstalled, replace the U1 IC with the desired part (see Ordering Information for details).