Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- -0.2V to VDD + 0.2 Input Voltage Range
- 1.7V to 5.5V VDD Range with Internal Reference
- 1.252V, 1.66V, 1.94V, and 2.22V Internal Voltage Reference Options Available (VDD min Depends on the Voltage Reference Option)
- Note: Refer to the Electrical Characteristics table of the MAX40000 IC data sheet for more information on minimum VDD.
- Configured to Add External Hysteresis
- Evaluates 6-Bump WLP
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- Electronic Toys
- Level Detectors
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Medical Instruments/Wearables
- Tablets and Consumer Accessories
The MAX40000 and MAX40001 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PC boards that evaluate the MAX40000 and MAX40001 single comparators with internal voltage references, respectively. By default, the MAX40001 EV kit has an open-drain output, while the MAX40000 EV kit has a push-pull output. These EV kits come with a MAX40000ANT12+/MAX40001ANT12+ installed that operate off a VCC supply between 1.7V and 5.5V, an internal reference voltage of 1.252V, and have a wide -0.2V to +5.7V input voltage (VIN) range. These EV kits demonstrate the MAX40000ANT12+/MAX40001ANT12+ in an ultra-small, 1.1mm x 0.76mm, 6-bump wafer-level package (WLP) with 0.35mm bump spacing.
These EV kits can be used to evaluate the entire family of MAX40000/MAX40001 with 6-bump WLP options. Remove pullup resistor R3 on the MAX40001 EV kit when evaluating the MAX40000 in place of the default MAX40001 IC included in the MAX40001 EV kit.