Simplified Block Diagram
Easy Evaluation of the MAX32010 EV kit
- On-Board Voltage Reference (MAX6126)
- On-Board DACs for Level Setting
- On-Board ADC for Measurements
- On-Board Regulators Generate All the Required Voltages from ±12V
- USB Interface
- Headers for External SPI and DACs Proven PCB Layout
- Includes Heatsink and Fan
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Industrial Systems
- Memory Testers
- Programmable Power Supplies
- System-on-a-Chip Testers
- VLSI Testers
The MAX32010 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) design that evaluates the functionality of device power supply (DPS) IC MAX32010, which has 25V span output voltage and programmable current ranges up to 1.2A.
The MAX32010 EV kit contains a microcontroller (MCU) that translates between the SPI interface and USB to allow the user to configure internal registers and modes with graphical user interface (GUI) software running on a PC. The EV kit includes Windows® 0-compatible software that provides a simple GUI for configuration of all the MAX32010 registers through SPI. The EV kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory.
This document provides a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, component list, circuit schematic, and artwork for each layer of the PCB. The MAX32010 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX32010DCCQ+ installed.