Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High-Level Integration of 4 Channels
- Digitally Programmable Input Impedance (RIN) of 50Ω, 100Ω, 200Ω, and 1kΩ
- Integrated Input Clamp
- Integrated Input-Damping Capacitor
- Ultra-Low 2.2dB Noise Figure at RS = RIN = 200Ω
- 70MHz, -3dB Bandwidth
- Low 58mW/Channel Power Dissipation
- HD2 of -68dBc at VOUT = 1VP-P and fIN = 5MHz for Exceptional Second Harmonic Imaging Performance
- Two-Tone Ultrasound-Specific* IMD3 of -55dBc at VOUT = 1VP-P and fIN = 5MHz for Exceptional PW/CW Doppler Performance
- Quick Large-Signal Overload Recovery
- Single +5V Supply Operation
- Sleep Mode
- Sonar Signal Amplification
- Ultrasound Imaging
The MAX2034 has excellent dynamic and linearity performance characteristics optimized for all ultrasound-imaging modalities including second harmonic 2D imaging and continuous wave Doppler. The device achieves a second harmonic distortion of -68dBc at VOUT = 1VP-P and fIN = 5MHz, and an ultrasound-specific* two-tone third-order intermodulation distortion performance of -55dBc at VOUT = 1VP-P and fIN = 5MHz.
The MAX2034 is also optimized for quick overload recovery for operation under the large input signal conditions typically found in ultrasound input-buffer imaging applications.
The MAX2034 is available in a 48-pin thin QFN package with an exposed paddle. Electrical performance is guaranteed over a 0°C to +70°C temperature range.