Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Guaranteed +1.8V to +5.5V Performance
- -40°C to +125°C Automotive Temperature Range
- Low Supply Current (60µA/Comparator at VDD = +5.0V)
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- Low Output Saturation Voltage (100mV)
- Internal 2mV Hysteresis (LMX331H/LMX393H/LMX339H)
- 5-Pin, 2.0mm x 2.1mm x 1.0mm, SC70 Space-Saving Package (LMX331/LMX331H)
- Automotive Electronics
- Battery-Powered Applications
- General Purpose Low-Voltage Applications
- General-Purpose Portable Devices
- Mobile Communications
- Notebooks and PDAs
Advantages of the LMX331/LMX393/LMX339 series include low supply voltage, small package, and low cost. The LMX331 is available in both 5-pin SC70 and SOT23 packages, LMX393 is available in both 8-pin µMAX® and smaller SOT23 packages, and the LMX339 is available in 14-pin TSSOP and SO packages. They are manufactured using advanced submicron CMOS technology. Designed with the most modern techniques, the LMX331/LMX393/LMX339 achieve superior performance over BiCMOS or bipolar versions on the market.
The LMX331/LMX393/LMX339 offer performance advantages such as wider supply voltage range, wider operating temperature range, better CMRR and PSRR, improved response time characteristics, reduced offset, reduced output saturation voltage, reduced input bias current, and improved RF immunity.