Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ICL7650/53 are Improved Second Sources to ICL7650B/53B
- Lower Supply Current: 2mA
- Low Offset Voltage: 1µV
- No Offset Voltage Trimming Needed
- High-Gain CMRR and PSRR: 120dB min
- Lower Offset Drift with Time and Temperature
- Extended Common-Mode Voltage Range
- Low DC Input Bias Current: 10pA
- Monolithic, Low-Power CMOS Design
- Condition Amplifier
- Instrumentation Amplifiers
- Precision Amplifiers
- Strain Gauges
The ICL7650B/ICL7653B are exact replacements for Intersil's ICL7650B/ICL7653B. These devices have a 10µV max offset voltage, a 0.1µV/°C max input offset voltage temperature coefficient, and a 20pA max bias current—all specified over the commercial temperature range.
A 14-pin version is available that can be used with either an internal or external clock. The 14-pin version has an output voltage clamp circuit to minimize overload recovery time.