Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Pin-for-Pin Second Source
- 1pA Typical Bias Current—4nA (max) at +125°C
- ±1V to ±8V Wide Supply Voltage Range
- Industry-Standard Pinouts
- Programmable Quiescent Currents of 10µA, 100µA, and 1000µA
- Monolithic, Low-Power CMOS Design
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Hearing Aids and Microphone Amplifiers
- Long-Time Constant Integrators
- Low Droop Rate Sample/Hold Amplifiers
- Low-Frequency Active Filters
- Low-Leakage Amplifiers
The ultra-low bias current of 1pA makes this family of op amps ideal for long time constant integrators, picoammeters, low droop rate sample/hold amplifiers and other applications where input bias and offset currents are critical. A low noise current of 0.01pA and an input impedance of 1012Ω ensure optimum performance with very high source impedances in such applications as pH meters and photodiode amplifiers.