Triple-Channel Video Reconstruction Filter and Buffer for Composite and Y/C Outputs
Cost Effective S-Video Filtering and Buffering with Composite Video Summer
DescriptionThe MAX7453 is a low-cost, triple-channel video reconstruction filter for S-video and CVBS video-signal applications. This device is ideal for anti-aliasing and DAC smoothing video applications such as set-top boxes, DVD players, hard-disk recorders (HDRs), and personal video recorders. This filter operates from a single +5V supply. It is optimized for NTSC, PAL, and standard-definition TV (SDTV) video systems.
Each channel consists of a lowpass filter and an output buffer capable of driving one (YOUT, COUT) or two (CVOUT) standard 150Ω video loads. The output buffers can drive either an AC or a DC load such that the blanking level voltage after the backmatch resistor is less than 1V. The Y and C video inputs are summed to produce the composite video output. The MAX7453 has a maximally flat frequency response.
The MAX7453 is available in an 8-pin SO package and is fully specified over the commercial (0°C to +70°C) temperature range.
- Triple-Channel Filter and Buffer for CVBS and Y/C (S-Video) Video Signals
- Filter Response Ideal for NTSC, PAL, and Interlaced SDTV Signals
- 42dB (typ) Stopband Attenuation at 27MHz
- -0.3dB (typ) Passband Response
- < 1V Blanking Level Allows DC-Coupled Output
- CVOUT Drives Two 150Ω Video Loads
- YOUT and COUT Drive One 150Ω Video Load
- +5V Single-Supply Voltage
- 8-Pin SO Package
- Every Composite, S-Video Output for NTSC/PAL, SDTV
- Game Consoles
- Security Cameras/Digital Cameras
- Set-Top Boxes/HDR/DVD
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|