Triple-Channel Video Reconstruction Filter and Buffer for Composite and Y/C Outputs
Low-Cost, Triple-Channel Video Reconstruction Filters and Buffers for S-Video and CVBS Video Signals
DescriptionThe MAX7443/MAX7444 are low-cost, triple-channel video reconstruction filters for S-video and CVBS video signals. These devices are ideal for anti-aliasing and DAC smoothing video applications such as set-top boxes, DVD players, hard-disk recorders (HDRs), and personal video recorders. These filters operate from a single +5V supply. They are optimized for NTSC, PAL, and standard-definition digital TV (SDTV) video systems.
Each channel consists of a lowpass filter and an adjustable-gain output buffer capable of driving two standard 150Ω video loads. The output buffers can drive either an AC or a DC load such that the blanking level voltage after the backmatch resistor is less than 1V. The Y and C video inputs are summed to produce the composite video output. The MAX7444 offers high-frequency boost to improve picture sharpness. The MAX7443 has a maximum flat-frequency response.
The MAX7443/MAX7444 are available in a tiny 8-pin thin QFN and an 8-pin SO package with exposed pad, and are fully specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.
- Triple-Channel Filter and Buffer for CVBS and Y/C (S-Video)
- Filter Response Ideal for NTSC, PAL, and Interlaced SDTV Signals
- 41dB (typ) Stopband Attenuation at 27MHz
- -0.3dB (typ) Passband Response
- Low Blanking Level Voltage Allows DC-Coupled Output
- Each Channel Drives Two 150Ω Video Loads
- +5V Single-Supply Voltage
- Tiny 8-Pin Thin QFN or 8-Pin SO Packages
- Digital VCRs
- Every Composite, S-Video Output for NTSC/PAL, SDTV
- Game Consoles
- Security Cameras/Digital Cameras
- Set-Top Boxes/HDR/DVD
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|