Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High Speed:
- 300MHz -3dB Bandwidth (AV = +1)
- 200MHz Full-Power Bandwidth (AV = +1, Vo = 2Vp-p)
- 1100V/µs Slew Rate
- 130MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness
- Drives 100pF Capacitive Loads Without Oscillation
- Low Differential Phase/Gain Error: 0.01°/0.01%
- 8mA Quiescent Current
- Low Input-Referred Voltage Noise: 5nV per root-Hz
- Low Input-Referred Current Noise: 2pA per root-Hz
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 0.5mV
- 8000V ESD Protection
- Voltage-Feedback Topology for Simple Design Configurations
- Short-Circuit Protected
- Available in Space-Saving SOT23 Package
- Broadcast and High-Definition TV Systems
- Communication Systems
- Medical Imaging
- Precision DAC/ADC Buffer
- Video Routing and Switching Systems
Unlike high-speed amplifiers using current-mode feedback architectures, the MAX477 has a unique input stage that combines the benefits of the voltage-feedback design (flexibility in choice of feedback resistor, two high-impedance inputs) with those of the current-feedback design (high slew rate and full-power bandwidth). It also has the precision of voltage-feedback amplifiers, characterized by low input-offset voltage and bias current, low noise, and high common-mode and power-supply rejection.
The MAX477 is ideally suited for driving 50Ω or 75Ω loads. Available in DIP, SO, space-saving µMAX®, and SOT23 packages.