330mW, Ultra-Small, Audio Power Amplifiers with Shutdown
DescriptionThe MAX4366/MAX4367/MAX4368 are bridged audio power amplifiers intended for devices with internal speakers and headsets. The MAX4366/MAX4367/MAX4368 are capable of delivering 330mW of continuous power into a 32Ω load, or 200mW into a 16Ω load with 1% THD+N from a single 5V supply.
The MAX4366/MAX4367/MAX4368 bridged outputs eliminate the need for output-coupling capacitors minimizing external component count. The MAX4366/MAX4367/MAX4368 also feature a low-power shutdown mode, clickless power-up/power-down and internal DC bias generation. The MAX4366 is a unity-gain stable, programmable gain amplifier. The MAX4367/MAX4368 feature internally preset gains of 2V/V and 3V/V, respectively.
All devices are available in space-saving 8-pin TDFN and 8-bump UCSP™ chip-scale packages.
- Drives 330mW into 32Ω (200mW into 16Ω)
- 0.02% THD+N at 1kHz (120mW into 32Ω)
- Internal Bridged Configuration
- No Output-Coupling Capacitors
- 2.3V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 2mA Supply Current
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- Clickless Power-Up and Shutdown
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Available in TDFN and UCSP Packages
- Cellular Phones
- General-Purpose Audio
- Two-Way Radios
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|