Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 400MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4112/MAX4117)
270MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4113/MAX4119)
300MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4118/MAX4120)
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness to 115MHz (MAX4113/MAX4118/MAX4120)
- 1200V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4112/MAX4117/MAX4119)
1800V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4113/MAX4118/MAX4120)
- 280MHz Full-Power Bandwidth (VOUT = 2VP-P, MAX4112/MAX4117)
240MHz Full-Power Bandwidth (VOUT = 2VP-P, MAX4113/MAX4118/MAX4120)
- High Output Drive: 80mA
- Low Power: 5mA Supply Current per Channel
- Active Filters
- Broadcast and High-Definition TV Systems
- High-Definition Surveillance
- High-Speed ADC Buffers
- Professional Cameras
- Pulse/RF Amplifier
- RGB Video
- Ultrasound/Medical Imaging
The MAX4112/MAX4117/MAX4119 and the MAX4113/MAX4118/MAX4120 require only 5mA of supply current per channel. The MAX4113/MAX4118/MAX4120 deliver 0.1dB gain flatness up to 115MHz. The MAX4112/MAX4117 have -3dB bandwidths of 400MHz (AV > 2V/V) and the MAX4118/MAX4120 have -3dB bandwidths of 300MHz (AV > 8V/V). Their high slew rates of up to 1800V/µs provide exceptional full-power bandwidths up to 280MHz, making these amplifiers ideal for high-performance pulse and RGB video applications.
These high-speed op amps have a wide output voltage swing of ±3.5V into 100Ω and a high current-drive capability of 80mA.