Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 500MHz Unity-Gain Bandwidth (MAX4100)
- 200MHz -3dB Bandwidth (AVCL = 2V/V, MAX4101)
- 65MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness (MAX4100)
- 250V/µs Slew Rate
- 0.06%/0.04° Differential Gain/Phase
- High Output Drive: 80mA
- Low Power: 5mA Supply Current
- Fast Settling Time:
- 18ns to 0.1%
- 35ns to 0.01%
- Active Filters
- ADC Buffers
- Gamma Cameras
- Portable Instrumentation
- Video Cable Driver
The MAX4100/MAX4101 require only 5mA of supply current while delivering a 500MHz unity-gain bandwidth (MAX4100) or a 200MHz -3dB bandwidth (MAX4101) with a 250V/µs slew rate.
These high-speed op amps have a wide output voltage swing of ±3.5V and a high current-drive capability of 80mA.