ISDB-T/DVB-T Diversity Tuner
Industry's Only Diversity Tuner for Automotive TV Consumes Only 300mW
DescriptionThe MAX2135 low-power, 6MHz ISDB-T and 6MHz/7MHz/8MHz DVB-T low-IF diversity tuner directly converts broadcast ISDB-T and DVB-T signals to a low-IF using a broadband I/Q downconverter. The operating frequency range covers the VHF and UHF broadcast TV bands from 90MHz to 862MHz.
The MAX2135 integrates LNAs, RF variable-gain amplifiers (VGAs), VHF and UHF tracking filters, I/Q downconverting mixers, baseband VGAs, and low-IF filters. The device also includes a fully monolithic VCO and tank circuit as well as a complete frequency synthesizer including an on-chip crystal oscillator and output buffer/divider.
The device incorporates a 2-wire (I²C) serial control interface with multiple read and write addresses. A low-power standby mode is available whereupon the signal path is shut down while leaving the serial control interface and register circuits active. Additionally, the entire device can be shut down by an external pin.
The MAX2135 is available in a 56-pin thin QFN package (7mm x 7mm) with an exposed paddle. Electrical performance is guaranteed over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Multiple Frequency Ranges
- VHF-L: 90MHz to 108MHz
- VHF-H: 170MHz to 230MHz
- UHF: 470MHz to 862MHz
- Complete Diversity Solution
- Low UHF Noise Figure: 3.8dB (typ)
- High Dynamic Range: -99dBm to +10dBm
- Integrated VHF/UHF Tracking Filter
- Integrated VCO and Tank Circuits
- Low Phase Noise: -88dBc/Hz at 10kHz (typ)
- Integrated Channel Filters (6MHz, 7MHz, and 8MHz)
- Single +2.7V to +3.3V Supply Voltage Range
- Low Power: 360mW (typ)
- Shutdown and Standby Modes
- I²C Serial Interface
- Automotive TV Diversity Systems
- Laptop/Desktop TV Receivers
- Portable LCD TVs
- Portable Navigation Devices
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|