Evaluation Kit for the MAX14502
DescriptionThe MAX14502 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14502 Hi-Speed USB-to-SD card reader. The EV kit includes Windows® 2000/XP- and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX14502.
The MAX14502 EV kit has a built-in USB-to-I²C bridge, allowing a PC to access the internal I²C registers of the MAX14502, as well as providing the power for the EV kit.
The MAX14502 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX14502AETL+ installed. The EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX14500AETL+, MAX14501AETL+, and MAX14503AETL+ by replacing the MAX14502AETL+, and changing the crystal oscillator frequency according to the device used or by applying an appropriate external clock on the SMA connector. Contact the factory for free samples of the MAX14500AETL+, MAX14501AETL+, and MAX14503AETL+.
- Simple and I²C Control Modes
- On-Board SD Card Socket, USB Type-A, and USB Type-B Connectors
- Default 19.2MHz Input Clock, Alternative Input Clock Connector Provided
- External Microprocessor Connections Provided
- Windows 2000/XP- and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- On-Board USB-to-I²C Bridge
- USB Powered (Cable Included)
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- Digital Still Cameras
- MP3 Players
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|