Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- All-silicon time delay
- Models with 0.25ns and 0.5ns steps
- Programmable using 3-wire serial port or 8-bit parallel port
- Leading and trailing edge accuracy
- Auto-insertable, low profile
- Low-power CMOS with TTL compatibility
- Vapor phase, IR, and wave solderable
The DS1021 is an effective, economical solution to the designer working with the complex timing requirements of mismatched ASICs or other components, or with the strict timing tolerances of increasing system clock rates. With the DS1021's programmable outputs, the user can precisely adjust timing to application needs and improve system performance. Innovative circuit designs and factory laser or EPROM trimming enhance accuracy without the need for external components, saving cost and space.