The time-division multiplexed network used by telecommunications companies to transport phone calls and data over copper cabling. The entire network shares a common frequency throughout it's tree-like structure, although phase and time delay variations exists at various points along the edge of the network.
- PDH, TDM, T1, E1, E3
- DS26519 - 16-Port T1/E1/J1 Transceiver
- DS26521 - Single T1/E1/J1 Transceiver
- DS26522 - Dual T1/E1/J1 Transceiver
- DS26514 - 4-Port T1/E1/J1 Transceiver
- DS26518 - 8-Port T1/E1/J1 Transceiver
Find a term alphabetically: