EE-SIM DESIGN AND SIMULATION TOOL
Try the industry’s easiest path to a working power design! These award winning tools enable a novice to quickly and confidently deliver a working design, while expert users can explore design nuances using advanced features.
DC-DC Design Tool Features
- Over 225 parts available to design and simulate
- Control the trade-off between size, efficiency, and cost
- Recalculate compensation after component changes
- Set component derating values
- Perform efficiency calculations
- Simulate user defined line transients
- Simulate AC and Steady State with user defined line and load settings
- Compare two designs
- Create custom user plots and reports
- Export schematic, BOM, and plots in multiple file formats
System Power Features
- Design power for multi-rail and multi-load systems
- Upload Xilinx XPE and Altera EPE spreadsheets with a click
- Parametrically filter recommended DC-DC parts to find the best solution
- Design and simulate DC-DC converter blocks in just minutes
OASIS Free Offline Simulation Engine
Learn more about Maxim’s OASIS Simulator powered by SIMPLIS/SIMetrix Technology.
2018 Golden Mousetrap Award Finalist—Design Hardware & Software
2017 CEM Editors’ Choice Award
Help and Information
Visit the EE-Sim® Resources page for links to the User Manual, a video overview, and instructive tutorial videos.