See How Imagination Becomes Creation at CES 2019
January 2, 2019
| By: Christine Young
Blogger, Maxim Integrated
When the doors open on CES 2019 on January 8, attendees will be greeted with a dizzying array of demos and displays from the world of consumer electronics. Since the very first CES took place in 1967, companies have introduced a remarkable lineup of products, from the videocassette recorder in 1970 to satellite radio in 2000 and 4K UHD displays in 2015. Maxim’s tech experts will be on hand in Las Vegas to demonstrate our innovative technologies to customers and prospective customers.
Request a meeting with us in one of our private rooms to discuss your design projects and see our demos by emailing us at: EventsTeam@maximintegrated.com
Our meeting rooms at CES will be aligned with the following themes:
Automotive: Driving Redefined
Maxim offers a broad portfolio of automotive technologies to help you design safer, smarter cars. Our ICs support automotive applications including lighting, infotainment, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), body electronics, power management, and electric vehicle (EV) powertrain.
Demos in our Automotive Room include:
- Automotive LED lighting
- Battery management system for EV/HEV
- Power management for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Automotive-grade USB
- Next-generation Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link (GMSL) technology
Wearable Healthcare: Wellness Reimagined
Innovations in wearable healthcare technologies are giving users the ability to be more proactive about managing their well-being. Maxim provides a variety of solutions designed to enable a healthier world, covering application needs including power and battery management, processing, and sensors and sensor interface.
Demos in our Wearable Healthcare Room include:
- Health Sensor Platform 2.0
- MAX-HEALTH-BAND heart-rate and activity monitor evaluation and development platform
- MAX-ECG-MONITOR evaluation and development platform
- Power management ICs (PMICs) for wearables
Mobile Audio: Unleash the Full Potential of Micro Speakers
By overcoming the challenges associated with micro speaker design, Maxim’s Dynamic Speaker Management (DSM™) technology helps you create a louder and richer sound experience. After all, even though portable devices are shrinking in size, consumers still expect them to deliver great audio quality.
Demos in our Mobile Audio Room include:
- DSM technology
- Solutions for speaker characterization and acoustic tuning
- And the newest products powered by Maxim audio technologies
High-Performance Building Blocks: Design Revolutionized
Designing the unique products that the market demands calls for ICs with ultra-low power consumption, precision measurement, rugged protection, and connectivity. See demos that showcase the role of these high-performance analog ICs:
- Reaching functional safety for ADAS applications with MAX16132
- Reserve power for portable devices and equipment, featuring MAX38888
Again, to request a private meeting with us at CES, send an email to EventsTeam@maximintegrated.com