4 Reasons to Register for a Free Design Startup Pack
June 20, 2019
| By: Christine Young
Blogger, Maxim Integrated
When your business is just getting off the ground, its success depends on you and your team getting your cool, new product to market quickly. You don’t want to spend too many cycles iterating or getting bogged down trying to find answers to technical questions.
Maxim is here to help you prototype quickly. Register today for a free Design Startup Pack. You’ll get to choose a built and tested reference design or an evaluation kit from our special selection of more than 20 of Maxim’s newest and most popular products. We’ve included a few other goodies, too.
So far, more than 800 startups and small businesses around the world—in industries ranging from aviation and defense to educational non-profits and hospitality and food service—have taken advantage of working with Maxim. Here are four reasons why you should consider working with us:
- Access to high-quality analog and mixed-signal ICs
- Expert help via our 24/7 global technical support (providing device and system expertise)
- Easy-to-use e-commerce storefront for sample, small-, and production-quantity ordering
- Free samples from our portfolio of more than 15,000 components
Among the solutions available from our Design Startup Pack are:
- MAX17222 nanoPower synchronous boost converter with True Shutdown. With its ultra-low quiescent current, small total solution size, and high efficiency throughout the load range, this IC is ideal for designs that require long battery life.
- MAX38888 reversible buck/boost regulator for backup power applications. This IC, part of our Continua family, is designed to efficiently transfer power between a storage element and a system supply rail in reversible buck and boost operations using the same inductor.
- MAX32620FTHR rapid development platform for quickly implementing battery-optimized solutions with the MAX32620 Arm® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller with floating-point unit. This board includes the MAX77650 ultra-low-power power-management IC and the MAX17055 fuel gauge for efficient power conversion and battery management with minimal board space.
If you’re ready for a fast prototyping process to get your product—and business—off the ground, get more details, including insights from our customers, on our We Love Startups page.
Your team has a great product idea, and you want to get a head start on its design. Register for a free Maxim Design Startup Pack for fast prototyping.