Vehicle powertrain options have expanded in response to concerns with conventional fuel pricing and supply and a global focus on improving environmental conditions. Electrified drivetrains have become viable and safe with continual innovation in battery-related technologies.
Key applications include:
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- Battery Electrical Vehicles (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
- 48V Mild Hybrids, Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
- Fuel Cell Systems
- E-Bikes, E-Scooters
- Battery-Backup Systems (UPS)
Support & Training
A blog for innovative engineers.