Maxim Showcases Innovative Solutions at embedded world 2018
Empowering design innovation for industrial, healthcare, IoT and embedded security applications
Munich, Germany—February 23, 2018—At the embedded world 2018 Exhibition & Conference in Nuremberg, Germany (Feb 27-March 1, 2018), Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) will demonstrate how it is empowering design innovation by showcasing leading-edge analog technology for industrial, healthcare, internet of things (IoT), and embedded security applications. Maxim will host demos at the booths of two of its distribution partners, EBV and Avnet Silica.
Maxim demos at EBV's booth (Stand 3A-229):
- Industrial: MAX32620FTHR rapid development platform; MAX14912 octal high-speed, high-side switch/push-pull driver
- Healthcare and IoT: MAX86140 pulse oximeter/heart rate sensor; MAX20303 wearable charge management solution
- Security: DS28E38 DeepCover® secure authenticator featuring Maxim's ChipDNA™ physically unclonable function (PUF) technology
- Additional related products will be showcased, including sensor transmitters, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), power modules, digital isolators, fuel gauge ICs, temperature sensors, CAN and RS-485 transceivers, IO-Link® master reference design, and cryptographic controllers
Visitors can register at http://bit.ly/Maxim_giveaway_EW18 for a free MAX32620FTHR rapid development platform or MAX14912 Pmod™ board (while supplies last; pre-registration is recommended). Bring your printed confirmation to the Maxim demo stand at EBV's booth.
Maxim demos at Avnet Silica's booth (Stand 1-370)
- Maxim's latest signal chain and digital isolation products will be showcased
- Maxim ICs will be featured in the Microsoft HoloLens demo of Avnet Silica, demonstrating a fill level control system including sensors, actuators & temperature
Maxim Speaking Opportunities at the Technical Conferences
- Scott Jones, Managing Director, Embedded Security, will present a paper titled, “How Next-Generation Security ICs Deliver a Stronger Level of Protection” from 12-12:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 1 (Session 26 I, Cryptography I)
- Szukang Hsien, Executive Business Manager, will provide a presentation titled, "Functional Safety for Automotive Displays" at the electronic displays conference from 9-9:20 a.m. on Thursday, March 1
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated develops innovative analog and mixed-signal products and technologies to make systems smaller and smarter, with enhanced security and increased energy efficiency. We are empowering design innovation for our automotive, industrial, healthcare, mobile consumer, and cloud data center customers to deliver industry-leading solutions that help change the world. Learn more ›