Achieve Unmatched Power Efficiency and Higher Reliability for Industrial Control and Automation with 60V, 2.5A Voltage Regulator
- High efficiency: 50% cooler vs. prevalent asynchronous solutions.
- Robust design: 60V operation extends design margin for harsh industrial systems, eliminating external protection circuitry.
- Ease of design: Internal compensation across the output voltage and 200kHz to 2.2MHz switching frequency range.
- Lower solution cost and smaller size: Up to 75% fewer external components lower costs; integrated MOSFETs and fewer external components reduce solution size by up to 50%.
- "Synchronous rectification in switching regulators at high voltages and currents on a single chip requires advanced process technology and innovative IC design," said Anil Telikepalli, Director of Business Management at Maxim Integrated. "As the first company to bring synchronous rectification to high-voltage applications, Maxim delivers unparalleled power efficiency and size advantage to industrial customers who can now leap frog their competition."
- Available in a 20-pin, 4mm x 4mm TQFN package.
- Specified over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Pricing starts at $1.94 (1000-up, FOB USA).
At Maxim Integrated, our designs make the world more integrated. And with analog integration, the possibilities are endless. In Fiscal 2013, we reported revenues of $2.4 billion.