The personalized healthcare revolution is here. Thanks to wearables designed with precise sensors and sophisticated algorithms, we can now access a wealth of health insights at our fingertips. Armed with this data, we can more proactively and remotely manage preventative care needs, chronic conditions, and overall well-being.
Maxim Integrated is at the forefront of this revolution, as our highly integrated sensor ICs support more use cases by monitoring an increasingly wide range of vital signs, precisely and continuously. Experience our latest health sensor technologies at this year’s Sensors Expo—and get inspired to bring personalized healthcare to the world.
We’ll be at booth #732, where our tech experts will walk you through our latest demos. Also, be sure to catch Ian Chen, an executive director in our Healthcare Business Unit, during his Systems Design track talk. His session, “A Matter of the Chicken & the Egg: Use Cases & Sensor Data for the Next Winning Apps,” is scheduled for 1:00p.m. to 1:45p.m. on Wednesday, June 24.
Technology to Deliver Personalized Healthcare
Here’s our Sensors Expo demo lineup:
- Power Solutions for Extending the Battery Life of Wearable Sensors
- In-Ear Heart-Rate Monitor with Smart Dock
- Wrist-Based SpO2 with Smallest, Highly Integrated Optical Data Acquisition System
- Wearable ECG and Heart Monitor Evaluation and Development Platform
- Health Sensor Platform 2.0 for Wrist-Worn Designs
- Wrist-Based SpO2, HR, and HRV Monitoring
- Best-in-Class Optical Pulse Oximeter and Heart-Rate Sensor AFE for Wearables
- Temperature-Sensing Solution
- Human Temperature Monitoring Enabled By New Ultra-Low-Power MCU
See you at the show!
Sensors Expo & Conference 202006/22/2020 - 06/24/2020
San Jose, California