embedded world 2018
Designing tinier, smarter, and function-packed electronic products calls for high-performance ICs delivering low power, small form factor, and rock-solid security. At this year's embedded world, Maxim will demonstrate ICs meeting these criteria at EBV's and Avnet Silica's booths. Talk to our tech experts and see how our latest technologies can help you create trusted products for an array of end applications.
At EBV's booth, you'll have an opportunity to take home a free MAX32620FTHR board or a MAX14912 Pmod board. Register for a board here and bring your printed confirmation to the booth for your choice. Act fast, as the number of available boards is limited.
EBV Booth: Stand 3A-229
Here, we'll have working demos in these areas:
- Industrial: MAX32620FTHR rapid development platform and MAX14912 octal high-speed, high-side switch/push-pull driver
- Internet of things (IoT): MAX86140 pulse oximeter and heart-rate sensor and MAX20303 wearable charge management solution
- Security: new DS28E38 secure authenticator with physically unclonable function (PUF) technology
Also at the EBV booth, we'll showcase related products including sensor transmitters, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), power modules, digital isolators, fuel gauge ICs, temperature sensors, CAN transceivers, IO-Link® master IC, and cryptographic controllers.
Avnet Silica Booth: Stand 1-370
At this booth, we'll feature our ICs in a working Microsoft Hololens demo and also showcase our latest signal chain and digital isolation products.
Technical Conference Presenters
- Scott Jones will present a paper, "How Next-Generation Security ICs Deliver a Stronger Level of Protection," at the embedded world Conference from noon to 12:30pm on Thursday, March 1
- Szukang Hsien will talk about "Functional Safety for Automotive Displays" at the electronic displays Conference from 9:00am to 9:20am on Thursday, March 1
embedded world 201802/27/2018 - 03/01/2018