说明The MAX6505–MAX6508 temperature switches have dual logic outputs that assert when the die temperature crosses their trip thresholds. Trip thresholds are factory programmed to convenient temperatures in 5°C increments.
The MAX6505/MAX6506 have an ALARM output that asserts when the temperature is above the factory-programmed thresholds (available from -40°C to +125°C). They also have a WARN output that asserts when the temperature is several degrees below the ALARM threshold. The difference between the ALARM and WARN thresholds (ΔTAW) is pin selectable to +5°C, +10°C, +20°C, or +30°C. The MAX6505's logic outputs are open drain, while the MAX6506's logic outputs are push-pull.
The MAX6507 has open-drain outputs (active-low OVER, OK), and the MAX6508 has push-pull outputs (OVER, active-low OK), each with two factory-programmed threshold temperatures (TOVER and TUNDER) in the wide range of -40°C to +125°C. The overtemperature output asserts when the temperature is above TOVER. When the temperature is in the desired window (less than TOVER and greater than TUNDER), OK (active-low OK) asserts.
The MAX6505–MAX6508 are accurate to ±0.5°C (typ), ±5.5°C (max). Operating from a +2.5V to +5.5V supply, these low-cost devices typically consume 30µA supply current and require no external components for setting trip points. The MAX6505–MAX6508 are available in a 6-pin SOT23 package.
- ±0.5°C (typ) Threshold Accuracy Over Full Temperature Range
- No External Components Required
- Low Cost
- 30µA (typ) Supply Current
- Factory-Programmed Thresholds from -40°C to +125°C in 5°C Increments
- Open-Drain Outputs (MAX6505/MAX6507), Push-Pull Outputs (MAX6506/MAX6508)
- Pin Selectable 2°C, 10°C Hysteresis (MAX6507/MAX6508)
- Pin Selectable +5°C, +10°C, +20°C, +30°C TALARM - TWARN (MAX6505/MAX6506)
- SOT23 Package
|Part Number||Switch Type||Functions||Interface||Accuracy|
|MAX6505||Local||Temperature Switch/Temperature Comparator||Logic||0.5||Factory Programmed|
- Complete Biometric Sensor Hub
- World-Class Algorithm for Wearable Applications
- High Accuracy
- Long Battery Life
- Small Size
- 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Unique 64-bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- External Resistor Selects Address for Location Identification
- 微小、3.5mm x 7.0mm x 1.5mm、14引脚光模块