说明The MAX6501–MAX6504 low-cost, fully integrated temperature switches assert a logic signal when their die temperature crosses a factory-programmed threshold. Operating from a +2.7V to +5.5V supply, these devices feature two on-chip, temperature-dependent voltage references and a comparator. They are available with factory-trimmed temperature trip thresholds from -45°C to +125°C in 10°C increments, and are accurate to ±0.5°C (typ) or ±6°C (max). These devices require no external components and typically consume 30µA supply current. Hysteresis is pin-selectable at 2°C or 10°C.
The MAX6501/MAX6503 have an active-low, open-drain output intended to interface with a microprocessor (µP) reset input. The MAX6502/MAX6504 have an active-high, push-pull output intended to directly drive fan-control logic. The MAX6501/MAX6502 are offered with hot-temperature thresholds (+35°C to +125°C), asserting when the temperature is above the threshold. The MAX6503/MAX6504 are offered with cold-temperature thresholds (-45°C to +15°C), asserting when the temperature is below the threshold.
The MAX6501–MAX6504 are offered in eight standard temperature versions; contact the factory for pricing and availability of nonstandard temperature versions. They are available in 5-pin SOT23 package.
- ±0.5°C (typical) Threshold Accuracy Over Full Temperature Range
- No External Components Required
- Low Cost
- 30µA Supply Current
- Factory-Programmed Thresholds from -45°C to +125°C in 10°C Increments
- Open-Drain Output (MAX6501/MAX6503) Push-Pull Output (MAX6502/MAX6504)
- Pin-Selectable 2°C or 10°C Hysteresis
- SOT23-5 Package
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Complete Biometric Sensor Hub
- World-Class Algorithm for Wearable Applications
- High Accuracy
- Long Battery Life
- Small Size
- 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Unique 64-bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- External Resistor Selects Address for Location Identification
- 微小、3.5mm x 7.0mm x 1.5mm、14引脚光模块