业内尺寸最小的远端二极管温度传感器 - 提供测量、保护功能，µMAX-10封装
说明The MAX1618 precise digital thermometer reports the temperature of a remote sensor. The remote sensor is a diode-connected transistor-typically a low-cost, easily mounted 2N3904 NPN type-that replaces conventional thermistors or thermocouples. Remote accuracy is ±3°C for multiple transistor manufacturers, with no calibration needed. The MAX1618 can also measure the die temperature of other ICs, such as microprocessors, that contain an on-chip, diode-connected transistor.
The 2-wire serial interface accepts standard System Management Bus (SMBus) Write Byte, Read Byte, Send Byte, and Receive Byte commands to program the alarm thresholds and to read temperature data. The data format is 7 bits plus sign, with each bit corresponding to 1°C, in two's complement format. Measurements can be done automatically and autonomously, with the 16Hz conversion rate or programmed to operate in a single-shot mode.
The thermostat mode configures the active-low ALERT output as an interrupt or as a temperature reset that remains active only while the temperature is above the maximum temperature limit or below the minimum temperature limit. The active-low ALERT output polarity in thermostat mode can be configured for active high or active low. Fan control is implemented using this active-low ALERT output.
The MAX1618 is available in a small (1.1mm high) 10-pin µMAX package.
- Single Channel: Measures Remote CPU Temperature
- No Calibration Required
- SMBus 2-Wire Serial Interface
- Programmable Under/Overtemperature Alarms
- Overtemperature Output for Fan Control (Thermostat Mode)
- Supports SMBus Alert Response Accuracy
- ±3°C (+60°C to +100°C)
- ±5°C (-55°C to +120°C)
- 3°A (typ) Standby Supply Current
- 900°A (max) Supply Current in Autoconvert Mode
- +3V to +5.5V Supply Range
- Small 10-Pin °MAX Package
- Complete Biometric Sensor Hub
- World-Class Algorithm for Wearable Applications
- High Accuracy
- Long Battery Life
- Small Size
- 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Unique 64-bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- External Resistor Selects Address for Location Identification