- Evaluates Both Fixed-Output and Adjustable-Output Versions (3.3V Version Is Preinstalled)
- 3.5V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- 300mA Maximum Load
- Demonstrates 1.1μA Quiescent Current at 14V Input
- RESET Output Test Point
- Simple Two-Layer Board Serves as a Reference Design
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 利用2、3s或4s Li+电池组供电的便携式设备
- USB C型设备
The MAX77597 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX77597 synchronous step-down converter IC with integrated switches. The EV kit operates over a wide input range of 3.5V to 36V and can support loads up to 300mA. The EV kit comes standard with the 3.3V fixed output voltage version of the IC. It can be easily modified to evaluate the 5V fixed output version or the adjustable output voltage version.
The EV kit includes jumpers to enable or disable the device, as well as to select either forced-PWM mode (FPWM) or skip-mode operation. A RESETB test point is available to monitor the voltage quality of the converter’s output.