- 2V to 12V Input Range for 12V Output
- 85% Efficiency for 4mA to 200mA Loads
- 1µA Shutdown Supply Current
- Small External Components
- Low-Battery Detector
- Current-Limited PFM Control Scheme
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX761 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a 12V output for programming flash memories and powering other circuitry. From 5V inputs, it provides better than 85% efficiency for 4mA to 200mA loads. Quiescent supply current is only 300µA from a 5V input, and drops to 1µA in logic-controlled shutdown. The MAX761 comes in an 8-pin SO package and uses tiny external components; the entire circuit fits into less than 0.3in².