- 3V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable between 0.8V and 12V
- Delivers up to 3.5A Output Current (up to 2.5A for MAX20402)
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- 99% Duty Cycle Operation with Low Dropout
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output with UV/OV Feature
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Applications
- ADAS Systems
- Radar Modules
- Industrial Applications
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
The MAX20403 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20403 automotive 2.1MHz high-voltage mini-buck converter in a 15-pin, side-wettable FC2QFN package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The MAX20403 EV kit comes with the MAX20403AFLB/ VY+ installed (3.3V, 2.1MHz). This EV kit can be used to evaluate all variants of the MAX20402/MAX20403 with minimal component changes.