- Preset +3.3V Output Voltage
- 250mA Output Current
- +4.5V to +24.0V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltages (+1.25 to +5.5V)
- Low 12µA (typ) Quiescent Supply Current
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1837 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX1837 step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit provides a +3.3V output from a +4.5V to +24.0V input and can deliver up to 250mA of load current. The EV kit circuit includes the MAX1837EUT33 DC-DC converter, which is preset to regulate the output voltage to +3.3V but can be reconfigured to output voltages in the +1.25V to +5.5V range. This EV kit can also be used to evaluate other preset voltage parts in the MAX1836/ MAX1837 family.