- +2.7V to +5.5V Input Range
- Output Voltages
- +3.3V Output at 1.5A
- +1.8V Output at 500mA
- Outputs are Adjustable with Resistors
- Internal MOSFET Switches (Core Output)
- 5µA (typ) IC Shutdown Current
- Switching Frequency Up to 1.25MHz
- Surface-Mount Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Power for the circuit can be provided from a +2.7V to +5.5V DC source. The EV kit can be reconfigured for input voltages up to +28V. The core's input can be powered from the input source or, for higher input voltages, from the main output.
The MAX1775 EV kit demonstrates low quiescent current and high efficiency up to 95% for maximum battery life. Operation up to 1.25MHz allows the use of tiny surface-mount components.