- Operates over a Wide Input Range
- MAX17573EVKITA#: VOUT1 = 3.3V, IOUT1 = 3.5A, VIN1 Range = 4.5V to 60V
- MAX17573EVKITB#: VOUT2 = 5V, IOUT2 = 3.5A, VIN2 Range = 6.5V to 60V
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Selectable PWM, PFM, and DCM Modes of Operation
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- Active-Low RESET Output with a Pullup Resistor to an External Supply
- External Clock Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Complies with CISPR 32 (EN55032) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
The MAX17573 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides proven 3.3V and 5V designs to evaluate the MAX17573 high-efficiency, wide input voltage Himalaya synchronous DC-DC converter. The 3.3V application circuit delivers load current up to 3.5A from a wide 4.5V to 60V input supply and operates at a 500kHz switching frequency. The 5V application circuit delivers load current up to 3.5A from a wide 6.5V to 60V input supply and operates at a 500kHz switching frequency.
Each application circuit on the EV kit features programmable enable and input Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO), soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external clock synchronization. The EV kit’s layout is optimized for conducted and radiated EMI and thermal performance. For more details, refer to the Product Highlights section in the MAX17573 IC data sheet.