- -8V to -60V Input Voltage Range for Inverting Buck- Boost Configuration
- 3.3V to 60V Output Voltage Range on Top of Input Voltage
- -40°C to 125° C Temperature Range
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Configurable Output Voltage and Compensation Parameters
- Adjustable Current Limit
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15158, MAX15158A, and MAX15158Z evaluation kits (EV kits) provide proven designs to evaluate the MAX15158, MAX15158A, and MAX15158Z, high-voltage multiphase boost controllers designed to support up to two MOSFET drivers and four external MOSFETs in single-phase or dual-phase inverting-buck-boost configurations. These EV kits operate from a -8V to -60V input voltage range and supports output voltage range of 3.3V to 60V. These EV kits use the MAX15158, MAX15158A, and MAX15158Z on a proven six-layer PCB design. Two pieces of MAX15013 are used as the MOSFET driver for the EV kits. These EV kits also feature an on-board buck converter (MAX17552) to provide 10V supply voltage to MAX15158/MAX15158A/MAX15158Z and the MOSFET driver.