- 6.5V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- 5V Output, 300mA Continuous Current
- Internal Compensation
- EN/UVLO for On/Off Control and Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- 95% Peak Efficiency
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- PFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Hiccup Mode Overcurrent Protection
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Thermal Shutdown
- Lead-Free, 8-Pin, 2mm x 2mm TDFN Package
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Complies with CISPR22(EN55022) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
The MAX15062C5EVKITE# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX15062C 60V, 300mA ultra-small, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input voltage range of 6.5V to 60V, and provides up to 300mA load current at 5V output voltage. The device features undervoltage lockout, overcurrent protection, and thermal shutdown. The EV kit switches at a frequency of 500kHz, and delivers a peak efficiency of 95% with the supplied components. The EV kit also provides a good layout example, which is optimized for conducted, radiated EMI, and thermal performance. For more details about the IC benefits and features, refer to the MAX15062 data sheet.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX15062CATA+ in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) lead(Pb)-free/RoHS-compliant TDFN package.