说明The MAX691A/MAX693A/MAX800L/MAX800M microprocessor (µP) supervisory circuits are pin-compatible upgrades to the MAX691, MAX693, and MAX695. They improve performance with 30µA supply current, 200ms typ reset active delay on power-up, and 6ns chip-enable propagation delay. Features include write protection of CMOS RAM or EEPROM, separate watchdog outputs, backup-battery switchover, and an active-low RESET output that is valid with VCC down to 1V. The MAX691A/MAX800L have a 4.65V typical reset-threshold voltage, and the MAX693A/MAX800M's reset threshold is 4.4V typical. The MAX800L/MAX800M guarantee power-fail accuracies to ±2%.
- 200ms Power-OK/Reset Timeout Period
- 1µA Standby Current, 30µA Operating Current
- On-Board Gating of Chip-Enable Signals, 10ns max Delay
- MaxCap® or SuperCap Compatible
- Guaranteed Active-Low RESET Assertion to VCC = +1V
- Voltage Monitor for Power-Fail or Low-Battery Warning
- Power-Fail Accuracy Guaranteed to ±2% (MAX800L/M)
- Available in 16-Pin Narrow SO, Plastic DIP, and TSSOP Packages
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.